March 1, 2014

The Climb


A few weeks back I mentioned that I had signed up for the 24th Annual WWF CN Tower Climb in May. For those of you unfamiliar with this, it is exactly what it sounds - you climb the stairs of the CN Tower, all 1776 of them. Call me crazy if you will. Anyways, this will be my first time climbing and I need your help!

For the months of March and April, ALL of the proceeds from purchased t.o. & fro ad spaces will go towards my fundraising efforts for WWF!

So, if you are still planning your sponsorship purchases for the next few months, this is the perfect opportunity! With your help, not only will I be challenging myself to climb all 1776 steps, but together, we will be helping WWF achieve major conservation victories. All funds raised help protect iconic species and spaces, educate for change and help build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. For a small amount, your ad could be featured on my side bar, you can take over t.o. & fro for the day or participate in a group feature AND help protect iconic species such as polar bears, blue sharks, reindeer, caribou, narwhals and right whales! For a small amount, you can make a difference and help protect our natural environment for future generations.

 photo marsignature_zpsfb974fa3.jpg
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig