January 21, 2014

Ask Me Anything


As most of you know, I started this blog back in 2010 as a way to communicate our adventures with friends and family when an unexpected move took us over 4500 miles from home in Toronto to the land of the midnight sun, Alaska. Over the past 3+ years, this blog has grown in ways that I never imagined. And even though our time in Alaska came to an end and we are now living back home, it surprises me every single day how many people continue to read and follow our lives. For that, I am extremely grateful. 

Today, I thought I would give all of my readers the opportunity to ask me any questions they may have - whether it be questions about Alaska or Toronto, living the hockey life, working in conservation or at a zoo and aquarium, how a Canadian can work in the US, etc. 

So, please, ask me anything! I will publish your questions and my answers in upcoming posts.



Thank you again and again for all of your continued support and friendship over the past amazing 3 years!


 photo marsignature_zpsfb974fa3.jpg
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Blog Design Created by pipdig