November 27, 2013

#thankfulproject | a simple pleasure

First off, a huge THANK YOU to everyone's kind messages regarding yesterday's post.  Your extremely kind words and knowing that feeling this way is normal and that I'm not alone in my experience and feelings is huge for me.  So again, thank you.

Now onto today's business

Today is day 27 of The Thankful Project. Find out more about it and link up here! Today's prompt is "a simple pleasure"

Life is filled with simple pleasures, the little satisfying effects you never really anticipate, but always take great pleasure in. Simple pleasures are not big things, but a simple pleasure can translate into a great day. 

One of the simple pleasures I am thankful for is my walk to the bus stop in the morning.  While it may seem silly, I enjoy the first light shining through the tall buildings, the stillness of the morning, the emptiness of the streets and the quiet of the city. The crisp air against my face is refreshing, waking me up and preparing me for the day and the hour-long commute ahead of me.






















What simple pleasures are you thankful for?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Blog Design Created by pipdig